CodeMonsters 2022 Call For Papers is now open
- Please submit a separate CFP Submission Form for each talk. If you are submitting a second talk, feel free to skip any information that you have already entered.
- If you wish to present at the venue, please fill out the CFP Submission Form – Onsite. If you prefer to present virtually, please fill out the CFP Submission Form – Online.
- Proposals highlighting new research, tools, vulnerabilities, etc. will be given priority.
- We prefer alternative and/or interactive formats for presentations.
- Please submit one proposal per form.
- Keep the audience in mind – they are professional and knowledgeable.
- Be authentic and share original ideas in real-world scenarios, relevant examples, and knowledge transfer.
- Include as much detail about the presentation as possible.
- For panel proposals, please include the names of other panelists.
- Avoid marketing and sales pitches in your proposals.
- Provide context for your topic so that attendees can understand it in terms of what they already know.
- Explain why people will want to attend your presentation. Will they learn how to use it, program it, or just what it is? Is it critical to business?
- Presentations should be new and exclusive to CodeMonsters Conference.
- CodeMonsters aims to maximize learning value, so we prefer speakers to be available for both days of the conference and engage with the program and delegates.
- If your presentation is related to your company’s work, please make that clear in the description.
- Travel & Accommodation Check
- Speaker Conference Backpack
- Speaker Custom Designed Hoodie
- PR publications with our media partners
- Invitation for our next level event – Code Epiq! (information is provided upon request)
- ‘Speaker’ Pass for Global Tech Summit 2023 (all events)